BOHLISA LIQUID is a combination of “live” bacteria and enzymes that rapidly penetrates, digests & liquefies fats, oils, greases, cellulose, protein & starch. BOHLISA LIQUID is pathogen-free.
A revolutionary product that combines rapid digesting bacterial spores, a specifically selected enzyme system and a unique grease-cutting surfactant all in one highly active economical product. Powerful Bacillus strains with special amylolytic enzymes will penetrate, digest and liquefy fats, oils, greases, cellulose, protein and starch. BOHLISA LIQUID is completely pathogen-free.
METHOD OF USE:
Drain Line Treatment: With its fortified enzyme activity the microbial action unclogs drains and keeps them free-flowing.
Automatic – Our fully computerized peristaltic pump will allow you to dose up to 4 times a day, 7 days a week
Manual – pour the recommended dosage into main drain line each night.
|Diameter of drain||Recommended nightly dose|
|5 cm||125ml (½cup)|
|10 cm||250ml (1 cup)|
|15 cm||375ml (1½cup)|
500ml (2 cups)
Grease Trap Treatment: When used continually in grease traps it reduces and keeps grease traps free of organic matter and helps keeping them odour-free.
Manual – pour 4 litres of BOHLISA LIQUID directly into the grease trap per week.
Odour Control: For the strongest industrial and institutional malodours, BOHLISA LIQUID's powerful enzymes destroy the source of odours. It deodorises floors and walls around camper toilets. pit latrines, outhouses portable and other construction site toilets.
Suitable for spraying onto rubbish dumps and applying to any area where waste disposal and odour problems occur.
Use in septic tanks to provide the required digestion to eliminate carry-over, reduce the need for pump-outs and introduce micro-organisms into the soil to open pores and keep french drains operating smoothly with improved drainage.
Lactobacillus Species (Probiotics) 10%m/v
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL PROPERTIES
|Appearance||:||Colourless to pale yellow liquid|
|pH||:||6.0 – 7.5|
|Density||:||1.0 – 1.05|
- A fortified enzyme system includes high concentrations of amylolytic activity.
- Rapid waste digestion to break down complex carbohydrates and starches.
- Highly effective grease-cutting surfactant.
- Aerobic and Anaerobic growth capacities.
- Guaranteed high bacterial counts.
- Environmentally safe, non-pathogenic.
- Stringent quality control measures.
- Highly active, economically priced biological product.
- Can be considered "Nature's helper" by reducing Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD) and Chemical Oxygen Demand (COD).
- Pathogen Free
- Prevention of foul odours
- Encourage pipe longevity